------Original Message------
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Gutter parameter in geowebcache
Sent: Dec 23, 2011 13:57

Hi all,

I'm playing with the "gutter" parameter of the geowebcache to cope with the
effects of rendering large simbols at the edge of a tile. I managed to apply
metatiling and this improves the quality of the final map but does not solve
completely the problem. So I'm trying with "gutter".

My question is: which is the correct value for gutter? My final tile size is
512x512 metatile is 3x3. I applyed a gutter value of 3: but what is the unit of
measure of this value? Pixels, meters ?