Hello,

While working on trying to enable metatiling for a layer that that is using the
integrated geowebcache, I noticed that there was a possible issue with the
documentation.  The documentation seems somewhat ambiguous.  According to
"GeoWebCache integration with GeoServer WMS" we can use TILED=true have
geoserver cache and retrieve tiles from the integrated GWC.   I tried this out,
and it works great.  The next step I noticed is that I have issues with
duplicate labels at every single tile, so I looked up the documentation on how
to make metatiles.  I found documentation to create metatiles under "WMS Vendor
Parameters."  According to that documentation I should set "tiled=yes" and it
will create a default 3*3 metatile.  The issue I have is TILED has already been
set.

        * If we want to use GeoWebCache integration with GeoServer WMS and
metatiles do we wet tiled to true or do we set tiled to yes?

        * The WMS vendor parameters state that by default GeoServer uses a 3*3
metatile.  GeoWebcache states that the default metatile is 4*4, and the default
can be changed in the server configuration.  How can we change the values from
the default  (both in GeoServer, and in the integrated GWC - if there is a
difference)
The documentation that I found is located at:
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/services/wms/vendor.html
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/services/wms/vendor.html#tiled

Thank You