Hi,

It is really on that page.  See at the bottom

"To unsubscribe from Geoserver-users, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address: "

You can also edit your mailing list settings so that messages are not sent to
your mail box. You can read the mails with some web application and stay
subscribed so you can send more kind questions in the future.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

but this just says I am already subscribed when I enter my email
address.

Thanks

Chris Morgan

Software Manager
Lynx Information Systems Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 8780 2634
Email: ch...@lynxinfo.co.uk
Web: http://www.lynxinfo.co.uk

Incoming and outgoing emails are checked for viruses
by Sophos AntiVirus.

This email may contain confidential information which is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. Â If you are
not the named recipient you should not take any action in
relation to this email, other than to notify us that you
have received it in error.

Lynx Information Systems Ltd
93-99 Upper Richmond Rd
London SW15 2TG