Fill in your email on the bottom most input and click "unsubscribe or edit
options". On the next page there is an unsubscribe button which should do
the trick.
Also, it might be interesting to just edit your account to receive a digest
instead of seperate mails. That way you will still receive the list but
only with a single mail a day.
Just check the option:
"Would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

regards,
Casper

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Chris Morgan <ch...@lynxinfo.co.uk> wrote:

> How the hell do I unsubscribe from this list?
> It was interesting for a while, but is now getting overwhelming
> with the number of emails received.
>
> I have looked on
> but this just says I am already subscribed when I enter my email
> address.
>
> Thanks

> Chris Morgan
>
> Software Manager
> Lynx Information Systems Ltd
> Tel: +44 (0)20 8780 2634
> Email: ch...@lynxinfo.co.uk
> Web: http://www.lynxinfo.co.uk

> Incoming and outgoing emails are checked for viruses
> by Sophos AntiVirus.
>
> This email may contain confidential information which is
> intended for the named recipient(s) only. Â If you are
> not the named recipient you should not take any action in
> relation to this email, other than to notify us that you
> have received it in error.
>
> Lynx Information Systems Ltd
> 93-99 Upper Richmond Rd
> London SW15 2TG