From: Andy Berry [mailto:andy.be...@wrexham.gov.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:39 AM
To: Andrea Aime; geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Geoserver upgrade

I'm on Windows Server 2008 Standard. I thought it was a layer creation problem
at first, but its strange that I can go to Services/WFS, change the Title and
it saves, but Services/WMS change the title won't save. Installing version
2.1.2 using a war file and everything works again without touching the data.
The only thing I have noticed is that with 2.1.2 the Geoserver service starts
immediately, but with 2.1.3 I have to start the service manually the first time.