De : David Winslow [mailto:dwins...@opengeo.org]
Envoyé : lundi 11 juin 2012 17:33
À : Lucille Ricaud
Cc : geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [Geoserver-users] Substitution in Filters elements

The Function element should *replace* the Literal, not be contained within
it.  I think if you take out the Literal tags entirely this should work.

--
David Winslow
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Lucille Ricaud <lucille.ric...@ign.fr>
wrote:

Hello,

I have worked for several month on Parameter substitution in SLD.
I tried today to put a parameter in a "PropertyIsLike"-tag :

      <ogc:PropertyIsLike wildCard="*" singleChar="#" escape="!">
             <ogc:PropertyName>symbolisation</ogc:PropertyName>
             <ogc:Literal>
                      <ogc:Function name="env">
                              <ogc:Literal>param_text</ogc:Literal>
                              <ogc:Literal>sea</ogc:Literal>
                      </ogc:Function>
             </ogc:Literal>
      </ogc:PropertyIsLike>

but it doesn't work!

Is there a conflict between the two "Literal"-tag ?
Does Substitution not work in this case?

Thank you,

Lucille