From: Robert Buckley [mailto:robertdbuck...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, 12 July 2012 2:25 PM
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] geoserver_dat_dir/monitoring = 2gb?

Hi,

I have been slowing running out of disk space on my linux box. I checked to see
which directories are filling my system and it turns out most are due to
logging and other system directories which I donĀ“t know anything about.

One imparticular caught my eye..../geoserver_data_dir/monitoring which is 2gb

Could anyone tell me what this is and if I can reduce the size of it?

thanks,

Rob