Hi Justin,

I found the following proposal:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GSIP+23+-+Wicket+UI#GSIP23-WicketUI-proposal
There is a MapPage concept that you have mentioned before, it is got six
"likes" (i.e. approved)  and its exactly what I need :)
I've went through the code and I can see some basic implementation, so I'm
thinking about fork the project and complete it. Is this is a good idea?
Also, if yes, should I code against master branch or 2.2?

thanks Alex