Hi Luca,

The module hasn't made its way up tot he canonical repository yet, and not
into the nightly community module builds. You can find the most current and
maintained version of it here:

  https://github.com/jdeolive/geoserver/tree/scripting

I encourage you to pull that down, compile it and play around.

I hope to have time soon to push it up to the canonical repository and get
it into the nightly build system... other things are taking priority at the
moment though.

-Justin

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 6:53 AM, Luca De Felice <defelice.l...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
> For some days I have been looking for the geoserver scripting extension
> that should enable to script using python, but also javascript by mean
> geoscript library.
> Unfortunately so far I was not able to download the mentioned extension
> which I would like to try for developing some useful WPS processes.
> Can anybody help me?
> I saw a presentation on youtube (GFOSS) about this extension, it seems
> very interesting and useful, also because of the possibility to have a UI
> for scripting directly on the GEOSERVER web interface.
> Thanks in advance for helping me.
> Luca

Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org