Hi,

I am having an issue with GWC endpoints in GeoServer 2.2 RC-3 ignoring
non-default styles.

I'm running testing GeoServer 2.2 RC-3 with layer backed by vector data served
via GWC endpoints including integrated-WMS and WMS-C.  The layer I am testing
has 2 available rendering styles.  I've setup an openlayers client (based on
2.12) against the endpoints using 3 service options for base layers; WMS
(tiled=false), WMS (tiled=true) and WMS-C.  As expected the latter 2 endpoints
cache as verified by performance and investigation of the HTTP-Response
Headers.  The issue I have is that the cached endpoints ignore the requested
style and always provided tiles rendered with the default style.  The WMS
(tiled=false) endpoint reacts as expected when the alternate style is
requested.  The options available per-layer ("Create a separate cache for each
STYLE" = true) as well as the option under Caching Defaults ("Automatically
cache non-default styles') would seem to indicate that non-default styles would
be supported and rendered with the GeoServer/GWC integration where the
specification of the service used supports it.

I did wipe my GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR after updating to 2.2 RC-3 and setup my
workspace, datastore and layers in case there were some vestigial files laying
about from older RCs.

Thanks,

Tom Kunicki
Center for Integrated Data Analytics