Hi,

I've been trying to upload 900+ coverages and layers to a single instance of
Geoserver. These layers are backed by WorldImage files composed of PNGs.

These PNGs range from size of several hundred KB to 100MB. It seems if I upload
a series of WorldImage files that are large (50 MB+), the JVM crashes and takes
down my entire Glassfish instance.

My heap size is set to 2 GB.

What other memory settings do I have to tweak?

Ronak