From: igor.erdoiza [mailto:igor.erdo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2012 3:18 PM
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] GEOServer: app-schema & Feature Chaining

Good Morning and thank you for your response

I've tried a lot of combinations based on that example and the other one from
this page
http://docs.geoserver.org/2.0-RC2/user/data/app-schema/feature-chaining.html
but I am not able to make it work when applying to my example.
I made some advances yesterday: I achieved displaying the provider's
information but it didn't make the join between tables. It fetched all the
providers information instead of fetching the information from the provider
pointed by the provider_id field.