Hi Igor,

Thanks for sending that through. Firstly for cocities:providername your mapping
should have user providername instead of just name

<targetAttribute>cocities:provider/cocities: providername </targetAttribute>

Instead of

<targetAttribute>cocities:provider/cocities:name</targetAttribute>

Secondly,

Your feature chaining for cocities:TransitStop  should be something like.
Without access to your schema file I am unable to test run it but looking
through your mapping this is something I picked up. Let me know the outcome

                                <AttributeMapping>
                                        <targetAttribute>
                                                cocities:provider
                                        </targetAttribute>
                                        <sourceExpression>
                                                <OCQL>provider_id</OCQL> (link
this table(oip_transit_stop) providerid)
                                                <linkElement> cocities:provider
</linkElement> (link to this feature)

<linkField>FEATURE_LINK</linkField> (using what has been defined by
feature_link)
                                        </sourceExpression>

                                </AttributeMapping>

And on your chained feature,

                                <AttributeMapping>
                                        <targetAttribute>
                                                FEATURE_LINK[1](myproviderid
will be used as FEATURE_LINK[1])
                                        </targetAttribute>
                                        <sourceExpression>

<OCQL>myproviderid</OCQL>(myproviderid in cocitiesds)
                                        </sourceExpression>
                                </AttributeMapping>
                                <AttributeMapping>

<targetAttribute>cocities:provider/cocities:providerid</targetAttribute>
                                        <sourceExpression>
                                                <OCQL>provider_id</OCQL>

<linkElement>cocities:providername</linkElement>

<linkField>providerid</linkField>
                                        </sourceExpression>
                                </AttributeMapping>
                                <AttributeMapping>

<targetAttribute>cocities:provider/cocities:name</targetAttribute>
                                        <sourceExpression>

<linkElement>cocities:providerid</linkElement>
                                                <linkField>name</linkField>
                                        </sourceExpression>
                                </AttributeMapping>

Victor Tey
Software Engineer
ASRDC
Phone: +61 8 6436 8944
victor....@csiro.au | www.csiro.au |
Address: Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington
WA 6151
PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.
Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.