Ouch. Now I see your problem.

Justin? (I think Justin had a public holiday in Canada.)

You will need to ask Justin how easy it is to add new geometry types.
The problem is that you need a new binding and to inject that binding
into the configuration. There is AFAIK no way to load that as a module
in GeoServer.

On 12/11/12 17:42, RudyWI wrote:
> I can't modify the target XML Schema.
> I must generate XML according to the Aixm5.1 schema.
> Unfortunately, an Aixm point is an inherited type from GML Point, and the
> produced XML is
>
> <aixm:ElevatedPoint gml:id="OU58GSD" srsName="urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4326">
>       <gml:pos>48.51451 5.897553</gml:pos>
>       <aixm:elevation uom="FT">57</aixm:elevation>
>       <aixm:geoidUndulation uom="FT">85</aixm:geoidUndulation>
> </aixm:ElevatedPoint>
>
> Instead of implement "ElevatedPoint" into GeoTools, do you know another
> solution ?

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer
Australian Resources Research Centre