Hi,

I have a layer with a linestring and point columns. I need to style a
linestring with an attribute "prog" and an arrow (following line). In the
same layer I have to render the point as well that is in a separate column
with attribute "label_closer" and the_geom_closer geometry.

I followed  suggestion from
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld-tipstricks/mixed-geometries.html

here is the result.

[image: Inline images 2]

the label near the arrow is not the "prog" attribute (that is missing) but
the label_closer that should be rendered on point instead. Attached the
full sld.

thanks
- Antonio

<<image.png>>