Yes, but it has been developed mostly for testing use and so isn't packaged
individually.  If you have a working GeoServer installation, you should be
able to run it after first including the GeoServer WEB-INF/lib directory on
your CLASSPATH:

$ java -cp 'webapps/geoserver/WEB-INF/lib/*' org.geoscript.geocss.Converter
foo.css

For each file argument, the converter will attempt to parse the file as CSS
and write the resultant SLD to a file with the same name, but with the file
extension replaced with SLD.  So it is possible to convert many CSS files
in one go and save yourself some JVM startup time.

There is also a Java API which is adapted for use in most (all?) variants
of GeoScript (http://geoscript.org/).

--
David Winslow
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/