I had issues with the instructions you sent -- it didnt work for me as I
can't see my server in the layer manager.

However, I found a link that I think has good directions.  I still can't
get World Wind to show my data, but now I can at least get it to see my
server and the layers in it.

http://www.onegeology.org/wmscookbook/1_4_4.html