Hi Paolo,

It is hard to provide output of response, because there is no response at
all. Just 500 Internal Server Error after some times.
How can I provide any other details to you?
I use a default print demo
page:
:8080/geoserver/web/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:org.geoserver.printing.PrintDemoPage
After installation there wasn't created autamatically /printing folder in
Geoserver_dat_dir,with config.yaml. But I copied to there.
Thank you for your time, to investigate.

Regards,
Zsolt