On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Miguel R. Luaces <lua...@lbd.org.es>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> just to close the subject, I have decided to stop using Geoserver and
> start using deegree because the implementation of a WFS serving
> complex features is way much easy.
>
> In a quick comparison, Geoserver is much easier to use because it has
> a really nice user interface to configure the server. On the other
> hand, deegree is really hard to configure because you have to tamper
> with xml configuration files. But, deegree seems to be much more
> suitable for my task because it has native working support for complex
> features.

Out of curiosity, what store are you using in deegree?
The one that stores the XML as a blob in the database, plus some extra
attributes
as direct columns of the db, or one that works like app-schema, mapping
table
joins and columns to attributes in the xml schema?
If it's the latter, what makes it easier to use in deegree compared to the
app-schema
configuration?

GeoServer training in Milan, 6th & 7th June 2013!  Visit
http://geoserver.geo-solutions.it for more information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead

fax: +39 0584 1660272