Hi

I am using *Opengeo Suite 3.0.2, PostGIS 2.0.3 and PostgreSQl 9.2.*

I am trying to import raster data from PostGIS to Geoserver but facing an
error.

I follow this tutorial link to import the raster data from PostGIS.

http://dev.horizon.opengeo.org/opengeo-docs/geoserver/tutorials/imagemosaic-jdbc/imagemosaic-jdbc_tutorial.html
<http://dev.horizon.opengeo.org/opengeo-docs/geoserver/tutorials/imagemosaic-jdbc/imagemosaic-jdbc_tutorial.html>

All steps are going good.

I used* FWtools 2.2.4* to make tiles. *gdal_retile* works fine.

These are my XML configuration files...

*rasterdata.pgraster.xml*

<!DOCTYPE ImageMosaicJDBCConfig [ &lt;!ENTITY mapping PUBLIC
&quot;mapping&quot; &quot;mapping.pgraster.xml.inc&quot;>
<!ENTITY connect PUBLIC &quot;connect&quot;
&quot;connect.pgraster.xml.inc&quot;> ]>
<config version="1.0">
<coverageName name="slp"/>
<coordsys name="EPSG:4326"/>
<scaleop interpolation="1"/> &mapping; &connect;
</config>
*
connect.pgraster.xml.inc*

<connect>
<dstype value="DBCP"/>
<username value="postgres" />
<password value="postgre" />
<jdbcUrl value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/spatial_db" />
<driverClassName value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
<maxActive value="10"/>
<maxIdle value="0"/>
</connect>
*
mapping.pgraster.xml.inc*

<spatialExtension name="postgis"/>
<mapping>
<masterTable name="rasterdata_master2" >
  <coverageNameAttribute name="slp"/>
  <maxXAttribute name="maxx"/>
  <maxYAttribute name="maxy"/>
  <minXAttribute name="minx"/>
  <minYAttribute name="miny"/>
  <resXAttribute name="resx"/>
  <resYAttribute name="resy"/>
  <tileTableNameAtribute name="TileTable" />
  <spatialTableNameAtribute name="SpatialTable" />
</masterTable>
<tileTable>
  <blobAttributeName name="rast" />
  <keyAttributeName name="rid" />
</tileTable>
<spatialTable>
  <keyAttributeName name="rid" />
  <geomAttributeName name="geom" />
  <tileMaxXAttribute name="maxX"/>
  <tileMaxYAttribute name="maxY"/>
  <tileMinXAttribute name="minX"/>
  <tileMinYAttribute name="minY"/>
</spatialTable>
</mapping>

After that I used the DDL generation utility which creates 4 Sql Scripts.

I execute the required script which creates the metadata tables.

now I used java utility to import the image data. That also works fine.

But when I try to use the image mosaic jdbc plugin to import the raster data
through jdbc database.
*it gives an error, i.e. "Could not list layers for this store, an error
occurred retrieving them: Argument "value" should not be null."*
Screenshot is attached below.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5051976/screenshot.png>

Thanks

Akhil