On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Jonathan Moules <
jonathanmou...@warwickshire.gov.uk> wrote:

> Another option - look at the actual dates of release of the files
> themselves:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/geoserver/files/GeoServer/
>
> Goes back to 0.90 (2002-03-28).
>
> Some of the dates don't exactly match those from your list.

I did not check the dates, but believe it's normal: we upload the files one
or more days before
the announcement, either to allow other devs to try the packages out, or
because the releases is
performed on Friday/Sat/Sun, but announced on Monday

GeoServer training in Milan, 6th & 7th June 2013!  Visit
http://geoserver.geo-solutions.it for more information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead

fax: +39 0584 1660272