Hello List,

For a presentation, I looking for the dates of the geoserver release
history, including the major and minor versions.

have looked around the web, but no use.

What I need is;

Version  Release Date
1.5        xx-June-zz
1.5.1     xx-July-zz
..
2.3.1   19 march 13

Its a strategic presentation to show how dynamic the community is. Have the
presentation in few day, hope I can get this information soon.

for information
PostgreSQL history
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PostgreSQL

QGIS History