Thank you Nikolai. It is working. I am testing it and if you can guide me in
this matter also.

Nikolai Bock wrote

> <ogc:Function name="parameter">
>
> <ogc:Literal>
> weightAttr
> </ogc:Literal>
>
> <ogc:Function name="env">
>
> <ogc:Literal>
> weightAttr
> </ogc:Literal>
>
> <ogc:Literal>
> population
> </ogc:Literal>
>
> </ogc:Function>
>
> </ogc:Function>

If I remove default parameter  then it should not give any result. something
like this :

                <ogc:Function name="parameter">
                  <ogc:Literal>weightAttr</ogc:Literal>
                  <ogc:Function name="env">
                    <ogc:Literal>weightAttr</ogc:Literal>

                  </ogc:Function>
                </ogc:Function>

But it is giving me same Heatmap result. I am little confuse with this. also
if you can tell me what values are preferable for radiusPixels and
pixelPerCell.