Hello,

This is my first time using geoserver. I want to make a second accound with
administrator rights but I can't because there aren't any roles with
ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR as the parent and it doesn't appear in the parent role
list. Looking at the  documentation
<http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/webadmin/security/ugr.html#role-services>

it suggests it should be there by default. I can't acess the servers files
right now but is  this
<http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/security/usergrouprole/roleservices.html#mapping-roles-to-system-roles>

the best method of setting up the role I want? Can someone also point me in
the direction of somewhere that explains role properties please?