Hello,

I'm trying to configure Geoserver so that it will log its error to
sentry (getsentry.com).
There is a raven-log4j which should do this for me.
The first step was creating a new log4j logging file.

So far I am following the following:
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/advanced/logging.html

I deployed the latest stable geoserver (WAR) on ubuntu with tomcat 7.
I added a GEOTOOLS_DEVELOPER_LOGGING example configuration in the file
GEOTOOLS_TEST_LOGGING.properties.
I added the file in the following directory
/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/geoserver/data/logs.
Next up was a tomcat7 restart.
The file didn't show under Logging Profile on the global settings page.

What do I need to do differently to let the new logging file show up on
the global settings page?

Thank you,

Roland