Hi,

I have installed GeoServer 2.3.5 and the INSPIRE plugin of that version.
The extra INSPIRE fields are visible in the WMS and WFS settings pages and
the extra information is also added to the WMS and WFS capabilities.
However, I don't see this INSPIRE related information when requesting the
WMS and WFS settings using REST:
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/services/wms/settings.xml and
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/services/wfs/settings.xml.
Is it normal behaviour that the REST API doesn't show this information?

Best regards,
Tim.