On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Tim Vander Borght
<tim.vanderbor...@gim.be>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me with the problem below?
> I've posted this question twice before, but did not receive an answer yet.
>
> I have installed GeoServer 2.3.5 and the INSPIRE plugin of that version.
> The extra INSPIRE fields are visible in the WMS and WFS settings pages and
> the extra information is also added to the WMS and WFS capabilities.
> However, I don't see this INSPIRE related information when requesting the
> WMS and WFS settings using REST:
> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/services/wms/settings.xml and
> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/rest/services/wfs/settings.xml.
> Any idea why the REST API doesn't show this information?

I suppose the inspire stuff ,being an extension, is stored in the metadata
map, it may be that the xstream mappings
for REST do not include the metadata map?
Sorry, can't check further now.

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf