Hi list,

I've tried the following filter in the Demo request page and it works
(even though some elements do not have namespace prefix):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wfs:GetFeature
     service="WFS"
     version="2.0.0"
     xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0";
     xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2";
     xmlns:fes="http://www.opengis.net/fes/2.0";
     xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0
http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd";>
     <wfs:Query typeNames="ns1:db_entries">
         <fes:Filter>
                 <Not>
                     <Disjoint>
<ValueReference>ns1:geometry</ValueReference>
                         <gml:Polygon
srsName='urn:x-ogc:def:crs:EPSG:4326'>
                             <gml:exterior>
                                 <gml:LinearRing>
                                     <gml:posList>54.6 8.3 54.7 8.4 54.7
8.5 54.6 8.3</gml:posList>
                                 </gml:LinearRing>
                             </gml:exterior>
                         </gml:Polygon>
                     </Disjoint>
                 </Not>
         </fes:Filter>
      </wfs:Query>
</wfs:GetFeature>

But when I copy the portion:
                 <Not>
                     <Disjoint>
<ValueReference>ns1:geometry</ValueReference>
                         <gml:Polygon
srsName='urn:x-ogc:def:crs:EPSG:4326'>
                             <gml:exterior>
                                 <gml:LinearRing>
                                     <gml:posList>54.6 8.3 54.7 8.4 54.7
8.5 54.6 8.3</gml:posList>
                                 </gml:LinearRing>
                             </gml:exterior>
                         </gml:Polygon>
                     </Disjoint>
                 </Not>
and use it (after encoded) in a request URL after &FILTER=, it does not
work, and I receive the error message:

Index: 0, Size: 0

I've done the same thing in URLs with other filter 2.0 elements like
PropertyIsLike and PropertyIsEqualTo and they work for me. Could someone
give me a hint? Thanks!