Hi Alessio,

I have 3 GeoServer clustered instances with load balancing.

After I installed jdbcconfig module I added new layer on one GeoServer
instance. I understand that with jdbcconfig module settings are stored on
PostgreSQL and sinchronized between other instances (using same data dir).
The same new layer appeared automaticaly on other GeoServer instances
without restarting (reload config).

Also on one GeoServer instance I created tile cache for this layer, but
unfortunately this tile cache did not appeared on other GeoServer instances.
I had to reload config, so I gues settings for GeoWebCache is stored in
files.

I expected that GeoWebCache settings also are stored in same database using
jdbcconfig module and they will be sinchonized automaticaly on all GeoServer
instances.

Paul