Ok. I got it. Thanks for the help

From: andrea.a...@gmail.com [mailto:andrea.a...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Andrea Aime
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 11:10 AM
To: Paulius Litvinas
Cc: Alessio Fabiani; geoserver-users
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] jdbcconfig module

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Paulius Litvinas <paul...@infoera.lt>
wrote:

Hi Alessio,

I have 3 GeoServer clustered instances with load balancing.

After I installed jdbcconfig module I added new layer on one GeoServer
instance. I understand that with jdbcconfig module settings are stored on
PostgreSQL and sinchronized between other instances (using same data dir).
The same new layer appeared automaticaly on other GeoServer instances
without restarting (reload config).

Also on one GeoServer instance I created tile cache for this layer, but
unfortunately this tile cache did not appeared on other GeoServer instances.
I had to reload config, so I gues settings for GeoWebCache is stored in
files.

I expected that GeoWebCache settings also are stored in same database using
jdbcconfig module and they will be sinchonized automaticaly on all GeoServer
instances.

Nope, you're right, GeoWebCache uses a separate set of xml files to store
its configuration, which makes it

unreachable for the jdbcconfig module.

This is true for a number of other extensions and subsystem, there was a
question about which config elements

are actually stored in the db, and which not, some time ago on this list,
have a look in the archives, I've tried

to list things that cannot be stored in the dbms without also changing the
way those GeoServer modules work

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf