Hello

I wonder if anyone can help.

I'm trying to create an Image Mosaic from some tif files stored on a network
drive - S:\.

However I can't point Geoserver to a network location in the ImageMosaic
plugin, just to the local files on the C:\ drive of the server. I've tried
replacing S:\ with \\server\share<file:///\\server\share> but that doesn't work
either.

I don't really want to keep a second copy of these files, so is it possible to
create a mosaic from a network location?

I also tried this
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Image-Mosaicking-Plugin-and-UNC-paths-td3806076.html.
 Geoserver and Tomcat are both running as services on my installation as in
this post.

The problem seems to be with this is that it definitely doesn't recognise S:\
within the dbf file, and I can't seem to get gdaltindex to write a UNC path.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Sandra

CONFIDENTIALITY: The contents of this message are the views of the author, not
necessarily the views of the North York Moors National Park Authority. This is
a private message intended for the named addressee(s) only. Its contents may be
confidential.

If you have received this message in error please reply to say so and then
delete the message. Any use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone
other than the addressee is forbidden.

www.northyorkmoors.org.uk<http://www.northyorkmoors.org.uk>

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net