Rayvn,

please do not copy GeoWebCache into GeoServer as there is already a
GeoWebCache version bundled in the GeoServer WAR. Instead, configure
GeoWebCache using the GeoServer web administration interface GeoWebCache
page.

Please also consider database optimisations such as indices, both
ordinary and spatial. What database are you using>?

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>