Thank you for your reply.

So I've been doing some tests with Poster. The XML file coming from Firebug
does not execute on it neither, the one of Geoserver does. I've been
comparing both files. Doing a couple of changes in the one from Firebug
makes it work: adding xmlns:wcs="http;//www.opengis.net/wcs/1.1.1" and doing
a change also in the getCoverage line. The problem is that I still don't
know which changes I might to do in the OpenLayers code to get that
"working" xml. If I'm able to obtain a working xml, I will post it back.

Again, thanks for the ideas.