On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Mauro Bartolomeoli <
mauro.bartolome...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:

> 2013/12/4 Alexandre Djioev <dji...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Mauro,
>>
>> 1. Yes, server does support WFS-T.
>> 2. It supports WFS version 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. As far as I understand
>> cascading doesn't support v2.0 so I had to include version=1.1.0 param when
>> I pass getCapabillities string to the store config.
>> 3. I even tried to to cascade WFS layers from one geoserver to another
>> and ended up with the same exception.
>>

> I tried to look at the code, and it seems read-only is forced if the
> capabilities document doesn't contain "Transaction" in the Request section
> of the Capabilities.
> This can happen if the wfs service is secured in geoserver. Is this your
> case?
> Can you also please check (and maybe share with us) the capabilities
> document of your WFS-T server?

HI Mauro and Alexandre,
as far as I know the WFS datastore can cascade writes only with the 1.0.0
protocol.
Alexandre, I'd suggest you force &version=1.0.0 in the capabilities
document and try again

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf