Hello,
I am working with 2.4.4 on windows.
I have added an image mosaic as a datastore (several dispersed air
pictures, geotiff rgb, big holes in between) and published it as a layer.

I have set the Input Transparent color to 000000 and left the Background
values empty and it works very well as long as there is a part of one of
the mosaicked pictures in my extent.

As soon as I pan to a region where there is no picture, all I get is a
black screen.

I have gone through the archive and found some related threads but no
real solution for my problem.

--
Nikolaus Pruzsinszky
Referent MIGIS

Institut für Militärisches Geowesen
Referat Datensysteme

Führungsunterstützungszentrum
Bundesministerium für Landesverteidigung und Sport
Stiftgasse 2a
1070 Wien

+43 50201 10 33134
nikolaus.pruzsins...@bmlvs.gv.at