Hi,
ver
I followed the instructions from GeoServer-2.4.4 for installing GDAL
extension into my GDAL binary installation.  After installing everything and
set the GDAL_DATA and LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables, I restarted
geoserver using:

sudo service geoserver restart and saw the following message on the console.

27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.jp2k] - JP2KFormatFactory is not availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.erdasimg] - ErdasImgFormatFactory is not
availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.ehdr] - EsriHdrFormatFactory is not availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.jp2mrisd] - JP2MrSIDFormatFactory is not
availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.dted] - DTEDFormatFactory is not availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.jp2ecw] - JP2ECWFormatFactory is not availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.envihdr] - EnviHdrFormatFactory is not
availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.ecw] - ECWFormatFactory is not availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.nitf] - NITFFormatFactory is not availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.mrsid] - MrSIDFormatFactory is not availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gce.arcgrid] - ArcGridFormatFactory is availaible.
27 Feb 15:12:52 DEBUG [gdal.rpftoc] - RPFTOCFormatFactory is not availaible.

This problem only occurs on GeoServer binary version running with Jetty.  I
installed GeoServer in tomcat using WAR file before and was able to install
GDAL extension without problem.  We need to deploy GeoServer using the
binary version.  Any help on this is greatly appreciated.  Let me know if
you need more information.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tam