Hi Tom,
There were some issues with 2.5.0 and raster stuff. Some of them have been
fixed for the 2.5.1. You might want to test the 2.5.x nightly snapshot to
see if that resolves the issue.

Alternately you might want to try deleting and re-adding the layer that is
giving you issues. I'm assuming the components rasters work OK as stand
alones?

Cheers,
Jonathan

On 6 May 2014 19:33, Tom Chadwin <tom.chad...@nnpa.org.uk> wrote:

> Ah, it's not just GWC. WMS is failing with the same errors for tiles which
> come from some specific TIFFs.
>
> Any ideas?

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including
without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or
monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.