Hi,

I would make a new start and take first only two images and make an imagemosaic
from those. It it fails immediately, send links to those images and others
could try to reproduce the error. It everything is fine, add a third image into
the mosaic and test. Continue.

But I wonder if the issue could come from somethign else. Is there anything
that could prevent JAI from finding the width when GetMap BBOX is hitting the
corner of four images?  What is the meaning of "affine" here:
at javax.media.jai.RenderedOp.getWidth(RenderedOp.java:2179)
        at org.geotools.image.ImageWorker.affine(ImageWorker.java:3113)

Is there some reprojection job going on?

-Jukka Rahkonen-
Tom Chadwin wrote:

> On the grep process, have it grep out just -i "band" and see if any files
come back with more than one band defined. (grasping at straws now, but
maybe one of them will be attached to something :) )

No joy - all identical output apart from the filename, and the same number
of lines output as there are files. I guess I should double-check that there
is not a file which is giving multiple Band 1s, balanced out by the same
number which have no Bands, but I really don't think that's likely, is it?