From: Jonathan Moules [mailto:jonathanmou...@warwickshire.gov.uk]
Sent: 14 May 2014 15:19
To: Simon Hartley
Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] SLD Alternatives

Hi Simon,
  Could you clarify what sorts of tasks are you looking for?

We maintain our styles within the standard GeoServer interface and find that
adequate. Admittedly they're very verbose, but once you have the form of them
down they're easy to copy/paste between them.
Cheers,
Jonathan

On 14 May 2014 14:18, Simon Hartley