On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Roger Bedell <sylvanasc...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Looking for suggestions. I'd like to multiply the output of one of the
> properties of a WFS request, similar to what I'm doing in an SLD to convert
> meters to feet for my "value" property.
>
> Does this make any sense? It doesn't appear to work, and reading the WFS
> spec is not helping.

You cannot do any kind of calculation with WFS. Look at WPS instead, it's
the OGC protocol
meant to do any kind of calculation.

Unfortunately there is no out of the box process doing exactly what you
want, but with some java programming
the TransformProcess defined in GeoTools could be made usable in GeoServer
WPS.

Meet us at GEO Business 2014! in London! Visit http://goo.gl/fES3aK
for more information.

@geowolf