On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 4:14 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I thought transform was already listed for WPS?
>>

> Duh, just looked at the code, and could not find a PPIO for
> TransformProcess.Definition, that's why I thought
> it was not listed

Ah found it now, the version exposed by the WPS is the lame one, uses a
single string as
comma separated arguments (which is against WPS way to do multiple inputs)
and cannot
do casts.

Eventually we should get rid of it and do it the "right" way (PPIO for
Definition, and
advertise that the transform is multi-input the normal WPS way).

Meet us at GEO Business 2014! in London! Visit http://goo.gl/fES3aK
for more information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead