Hey Jeroen,

I didn't transfer all the artifacts from the old repository, and have been
reseeding the new repository from scratch, so right now only newer versions
are showing up.

Which plugins and which versions in particular are you referring to? Let me
know and I can upload them into the new repository.

Thanks.

-Justin

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:51 AM, Jeroen Dries <jeroen.dr...@vito.be> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> the jars for the community plugins do not seem to be available at:
>
> http://repo.boundlessgeo.com/main/org/geoserver/community/
>

> in the old repo they were available at:
>
> http://repo.opengeo.org/org/geoserver/community/
>

> is this intentional? (Or did I miss another message about this?)
>

> thanks,
>
> Jeroen
>

> On Wednesday 13 August 2014 11:20:52 Justin Deoliveira wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>

> > This is a notice for users who pull snapshots from the
>
> > http://repo.opengeo.org maven repository. This repository is being
>
> > deprecated and is switching to http://repo.boundlessgeo.com/main.
>

> > The new repository will contain snapshots for versions 2.4.x and up. The
>
> > old repository will remain active for about a month or so, and then will
> be
>
> > shut off.
>

> > Please feel free to report any issues with the new repository to this
> list.
>

> > Thanks.
>

> > -Justin

Justin Deoliveira