Justin Deoliveira <jdeolive <at> boundlessgeo.com> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:42 AM, Tobias Sauerwein <tobias.sauerwein <at>
camptocamp.com> wrote:Hi,
> we have been using "org.geoserver.web:web-app:2.4.3" from the old repo and
> now switched to "org.geoserver.web:web-app:2.4.8". The difference is that
> 2.4.3 contained test data and preconfigured layers, which was perfect for
> our automated tests for MapFish Print. This test data is missing in 2.4.8.
> Is this on purpose?
>

> Hmmm... I am not aware of any changes to the module with regards to test
data but you're right, i looked at a 2.4.3 artifact and it does include the
vanilla geoserver configuration. My guess is an issue with the automated
release scripts not building the module with the release configuration.

> Thanks for bringing this up Tobias. Do you mind opening a jira for this?
For now I have posted the 2.4.3 artifact into the new repository as well.

>   http://repo.boundlessgeo.com/main/org/geoserver/web/web-app/2.4.3/

Thanks for your reply, Justin! I changed the version to 2.4.3, but now I am
getting the following error message:

   > Could not resolve org.geoserver.web:web-app:2.4.3.
     Required by:
         org.mapfish.print:examples:3.0-SNAPSHOT
http://repo.boundlessgeo.com/main/org/geoserver/web/web-app/2.4.3/web-app-2.4.3.pom
         > Could not find org.geoserver:web:2.4.3.
           Searched in the following locations:

file:/home/tsauerwein/.m2/repository/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.pom

file:/home/tsauerwein/.m2/repository/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.jar

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.pom

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.jar

http://dev.mapfish.org/maven/repository/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.pom

http://dev.mapfish.org/maven/repository/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.jar

http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.pom

http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.jar

http://repo.boundlessgeo.com/main/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.pom

http://repo.boundlessgeo.com/main/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.jar
               http://maven.restlet.org/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.pom
               http://maven.restlet.org/org/geoserver/web/2.4.3/web-2.4.3.jar

It seems like the 2.4.3 artifact for "web" is also missing. It would be
great if you could add this one as well! Thanks.

I will open a ticket as soon as my Codehaus gets activated.