Hi Andrea,

yes I have, only problem is, in what form? The code itself is relatively
small, undocumented and untested, and I'd rather not put something like that
online with my name on it ;-).

Another option is perhaps to describe my approach in some kind of small guide
or article. I particularly like it because it uses the somewhat
underappreciated WCS implementation.

Anyway, when I find some time, I'll see what I can do.

best regards,
Jeroen