Hi Ruediger,

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Gubler, Ruediger <rgub...@init-ka.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Yes, that variables are configured on my system.
>
> The "gdalinfo.exe --formats" lists the MrSID format after setting the
> GDAL_DRIVER_PATH.
>

> A other post says that the gdal core must be installed.
>
> I added the folder containing the gdalinfo.exe to the path - is this
> correct?

If you are referring to what is contained in this [1] archive (or a similar
one you downloaded), I would say "yes".
Since gdalinfo.exe is properly working, it sounds like the core GDAL DLLs
are found.
Last thing to check is whether the java bindings are working properly.
I would try again a gdalinfo.bat call from the javainfo folder against a
sample file.
If everything is ok, you should see a log like this when restarting
GeoServer:

*it.geosolutions.imageio.gdalframework.GDALUtilities loadGDAL INFO: GDAL
Native Library loaded (version: 1.9.2)*

Please, let us know if you still have issues.
Regards,
Daniele

[1]:
http://demo.geo-solutions.it/share/github/imageio-ext/releases/1.1.X/1.1.12/native/gdal/windows/MSVC2010/gdal-1.9.2-MSVC2010-x64.zip

> Yours Rüdiger

http://goo.gl/NWWaa2 for more information.
==

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli
Senior Software Engineer

fax:      +39 0584 1660272

*AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003*

nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il
loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio,
per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo
messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di
darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio
stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso,
divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od
utilizzarlo per finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai
principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
(Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
information in this message that has been received in error. The sender
does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.