Hello all,
I've been testing the 2.8-RC build to see if the updated NetCDF support (both
netcdf and netcdf-output plugins) could provide the functionality we need.  Our
use case involves hosting 1-n NetCDF model forecast files and providing both
WMS and WCS access in different projections.  In my test setup I created an
ImageMosaic store with sub-directories for each parameter.  After publishing
the necessary layers I am able to visualize each different parameter via the
Layer Preview, however it seems that WCS only works for the first layer
published from the Store.  WCS 2.0.1 requests for other layers from the Store
result in the exception text of "Failed to read the coverage xxx".

The server throws a stacktrace with the following errors:

ERROR [geoserver.ows] -
org.geoserver.wcs2_0.exception.WCS20Exception: Failed to read the coverage xxx
        at
org.geoserver.wcs2_0.response.WCSDimensionsSubsetHelper.setupDimensionBean(WCSDimensionsSubsetHelper.java:1339)

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks,
-Kevin