From: dany.geoto...@gmail.com [mailto:dany.geoto...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Daniele Romagnoli
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 2:36 AM
To: Weiss, Kevin <kweis...@harris.com>
Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] NetCDF Model WCS Question

Dear Kevin,
do you have a more detailed log for that?

Did you also configure all the available dimensions for the other layers, from
the Dimension Tab of the layer config?
Please, let us know.
Best Regards,
Daniele

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 6:35 PM,
kweis...@harris.com<mailto:kweis...@harris.com>
<kweis...@harris.com<mailto:kweis...@harris.com>> wrote:
Hello all,
I’ve been testing the 2.8-RC build to see if the updated NetCDF support (both
netcdf and netcdf-output plugins) could provide the functionality we need.  Our
use case involves hosting 1-n NetCDF model forecast files and providing both
WMS and WCS access in different projections.  In my test setup I created an
ImageMosaic store with sub-directories for each parameter.  After publishing
the necessary layers I am able to visualize each different parameter via the
Layer Preview, however it seems that WCS only works for the first layer
published from the Store.  WCS 2.0.1 requests for other layers from the Store
result in the exception text of “Failed to read the coverage xxx”.

The server throws a stacktrace with the following errors:

ERROR [geoserver.ows] -
org.geoserver.wcs2_0.exception.WCS20Exception: Failed to read the coverage xxx
…
        at
org.geoserver.wcs2_0.response.WCSDimensionsSubsetHelper.setupDimensionBean(WCSDimensionsSubsetHelper.java:1339)

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks,
-Kevin

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli
Senior Software Engineer

fax:      +39 0584 1660272

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o nel/i
file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il loro utilizzo
è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le finalità
indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne
il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene notizia via e-mail e di
procedere alla distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro
sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte,
distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità diverse,
costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the
attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative
Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in
accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution,
or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except
previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail
and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The
sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy
or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, viruses, etc.