Hi everyone, I'm having trouble with the WPS gs:InclusionFeatureCollection
process when using a layer as the first input and a geojson feature collection
as the second input:

Request:
https://gist.github.com/mbertrand/ac76e0994f8623d687dc#file-broken_inclusion_by_layer_vectorbuffer-xml
Response:
{
  "type": "FeatureCollection",
  "features": []
}

Zero features are returned, but that is incorrect.

When using two vector layers as inputs (via a chained response, buffering one
feature from a vector layer), the correct features are returned:

Request:
https://gist.github.com/mbertrand/ac76e0994f8623d687dc#file-working_inclusion_by_vectorlayer-xml
Response:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/mbertrand/ac76e0994f8623d687dc/raw/50c53ccadcc5aa6117e4a85ec5ba196f5fbed4f5/working_inclusion_by_vectorlayer_result.json

However, I need to create buffers around user-defined lines rather than
existing layer features, which rules out the working option.  I'm wondering if
there's something off with my request XML in the first example above or if this
is a Geoserver bug?  I've also tried "vec:InclusionFeatureCollection" with the
same results.  I'm using Geoserver 2.7.4

Thanks,
Matt