Walid,

GeoServer is a web service implementation. For this service to
accessible to remote users, it must be installed on a web server that
they can access. Most desktop computers are not suitable as web servers
because they have temporary or shared IP addresses or are behind
firewalls. This is a general web server problem and is not specific to
GeoServer. You need to find a place to host GeoServer that the public
can access.

Does your organisation or a partner have an IT department with web
servers? Are they able to host a GeoServer instance for you? GeoServer
is a Java servlet, a very standard and well understood software
component that most IT departments should be able to deploy if they can
be persuaded to do it. You can then use the web interface to administer
GeoServer.

If you have no organisation able to host GeoServer, you can purchase
virtual machine service in the cloud from a company like Amazon (Amazon
AWS C2) or Google (Google Compute Engine). These services allow you to
use a remote desktop to administer your own virtual server. Install your
data and GeoServer on the virtual server and you can make it visible to
the world. You can even register your own domain name for it.

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 24/05/16 01:04, walid rabehi wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm a begginer in GeoServer, and I want to create (if possible) a
> multi-user database:
>
> " I store my data (vector / raster ...) on my computer,, then I
> publish them with WMS / WFS,  then remote colleagues with QGIS can
> connect and download the data. (the philosophy of Google Drive,
> sharing data) "
>
> My concern is that even ican publish the dada on my own computer
> (connection via geoserver, download with QGIS / WFS), but ican't
> access (or connect WGS) from another computer.
>
> Thank by advance for help
>
> Walid RABEHI

Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>
Director