Hello,
The problem I have is that once I add a Bing map or Google as a Base Layer
the changes I make don't save.
I have talked with GeoServer's Developers  and we've come to terms that
it's an OpenLayers problem. That's why I'm here asking you for help.
Here's The issue :
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/197797/commiting-changes-wfs-t-problem-with-base-layer-error-found-outside-of-180

https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-7581

I hope that you have a solution for this.

Kind Regards,

Oualid Fouad